How We Review New Zealand’s Best Betting Sites?
The truth is that like any other business or online bookmakers, they are there to make money. Here at Kiwi Betting, we make it our full job to research and list only the most trusted sportsbook brands for New Zealanders. There are various factors that we look for when we select bookmakers with the highest ethics in the gambling industry:
- Excellent reputation for fair gameplay when it comes to gambling markets.
- Dealing punctually and fairly with any queries or complaints.
- Gambling bonuses with slight ‘rollover’ restrictions.
- Covered by an authority with strict licensing and regulations rules.
- Quick and dependable customer service available through email, live chat, and also via telephone (24/7 wherever possible).
- Fast, secure, and diverse deposit and withdrawal methods.
- Bonus offers and free bets – always read and comprehend the terms & conditions!
- Continuing offers and promos that reward prevailing customer loyalty
- Features like live in-play gambling, live-streaming, mobile access, cash-out options.
- Great selection of online betting sites and markets to bet on.
- User-friendly banking options.
Most Popular Sports in New Zealand
Few sports have taken off in New Zealand’s gambling books.
Both the legal offshore sportsbooks and the locally licensed sportsbooks offer a hearty selection of sports events, wagering options, and betting lines. They include a wide range of sports games, matches, and also events include:
- American Football
- MLB Baseball
- Football (Soccer)
- Mixed Martial Arts
Some offshore sportsbooks include betting lines for:
- Celebrity gossip
- Current events.
Both local and offshore sportsbooks usually cover Racebook events for dogs, horses, and motorsports. The offshore sportsbooks we recommended offer high-quality mobile applications so that you can place a bet from your tablet or smartphone as well.
Rugby Union is the number one sport in the Southern Hemisphere. Many Kiwis identify the All Blacks as a great part of their national identity. Some even consider rugby union to be ‘more than a sport’ such is the desire.
Online Sportsbook Bonuses
You will find sports betting bonuses at offshore sportsbooks compared to locally licensed destinations. Bonuses are offered to new bettors through a sign-up bonus and returning gamblers through reloading bonuses and special promotions.
These bonuses carry wagering requirements that bettors must meet to claim winnings that are associated with the bonus.
How to Bet Online in New Zealand
After you have chosen a betting site, you then create an account. For New Zealanders, this is a straightforward process. All betting mentioned above websites are in English, and they accept NZ bettors.
Setting up an account
When signing up with an online sports betting site, you are required to add some details. They might differ depending on the gambling site in question, but here are some examples.
- Date of birth
After setting the sports betting account up, you now need to deposit money so that you can start placing bets.
How to Deposit at NZ Betting Sites
For New Zealanders, depositing is easy. Most payment options available work well from New Zealand. Among the popular methods are:
- E-wallets (Neteller, PayPal, Skrill)
- Credit/debit cards (VISA, MasterCard)
- Bank transfer (Trustly, POLi)
Once you have made your deposit, you can now go ahead and do what you signed up for; bet.
How to Withdraw Winnings at NZ betting sites
Normally all betting websites require you to make a withdrawal with the same banking method you made your deposit.
What is sometimes essential is to upload documents that verify your identity. This is because of the laws that state that betting websites must know who their clients are before making any payments. This is to avoid money laundering or other fraudulent behavior.
The documents are:
- Identity document
- Electricity or another bill with your address
- A picture of you with your identity document
Top 10 Best Sports Betting Sites in New Zealand
Do you know how many online betting sites there are online? There are thousands of sports gambling sites today, and we doubt that anyone’s ever bothered to count them. It would be pointless as the number keeps on growing. It’s over decades since the first sites started to appear, and new sports betting sites in New Zealand are being launched every day.
As acute gamblers, we appreciate the fact that there so many picks for where to bet. We at Kiwibetting.com have listed the top 10 sports betting websites in New Zealand. We picked them according to our expertise. Check them out below and start betting today.
- Royal Panda
- William Hill
Real Money Gambling in New Zealand
Thanks to the strict regulation in place, Kiwi online Patrons are the safest with transaction security and gambling at reliable gambling sites worldwide.
This also does not affect the variety of sports and leagues that they can bet NZD on. However, it does give a degree of peace of mind knowing they won’t be taken for a ride. Additionally, the government-licensed Totalizator Agency Board has several various offshore sportsbooks accepting New Zealand-based gamblers.
When you choose where to bet some NZD, gamblers have several trustworthy sports betting sites online to choose from.
Top Sports Betting Tips and Strategies
Once you have decided to take your sports betting knowledge online, the next step is to place your wagers. However, take note of these tips and tricks that are topping the list:
Understand the Basics – it is best to do some reading about the horse or any other game you want to place your bet for. Get to know more about it and understand what it is all about before risking your money.
Set a budget and stick to it – budgeting is key to keep your desktop sports betting experience an awesome one. Make proper withdrawals and make sure depositing is easy. Take care of your bankroll when you bet on foot or any other sports wagering. Even with free sports, you still need to take care when you are on any gambling site.
Research before wagering – do some background checks before going in deep. A bit of knowledge will take you a long way when making a decision. You can bet live on snooker, football season, or any other sporting event. There are the biggest gambling websites available to kiwi punters today. Research for the biggest operators and start gambling online.
Compare Odds and Lines – sign-up with different sites to make sure you get the best deal on your bet. Get the Most up-to-date odds.
Place discerning bets – well-placed bets will give you better luck than a multitude of bets with little research done. Punters can find the Best New Zealand sites to experience great gambling.
Make use of bonuses and promotions – Get the most gaming experience at the biggest gambling websites.
Mobile Betting For NZ Punters
If you want to enjoy the excitements that come with real money sports gambling online at gambling sites. You will be thrilled to know that they support platforms for mobile betting devices.
One of the popular apps is the one that is offered by Bet365 and is also designed for Android phones. Providing a great user experience with diverse offers. There are numerous Best online gaming operators that punters can choose from.
Sports Betting Markets for Kiwi Punters
Betting markets are a list of every outcome you can wager on in an event. Betting markets generally include a minimum of the event victor, handicap markets, and winning margin, plus the accumulator options. Sports betting legalization is also in check, making sure players are safe and secure and they play at legal sportsbooks like college sports.
Although every desktop betting hub has its range of specialist markets. Bet online on legalized sports gambling sites. As a gambler, bet on sportsbooks and also watch your bankroll while at it. There are different sports such as the English premier and horse racing staking. Find the best sports betting operators with major sports.
Sports fans know that Sports gambling is massive and every kiwi bettor wants to take part in internet gambling and gambling online. We have the Best NZ sports betting sites for Kiwi’s vetted and reviewed by our experts. Read more about markets here!
Kiwi Sports Betting Odds
- Proposition (Prop Bets): bets made on the exact result of a game in New Zealand or globally.
- Straight Bets: bets made against the line, a number that bookmakers list that handicaps one team and chooses the other. The favored team is the one the bookmaker feels is likely to win.
- 2nd Half or Half-time Bets: a bet that is placed during halftime. You can get cash out or get paid for making the best bet. You can also bet online on football league, hockey betting, tennis betting half times.
- Totalizators: also known as flexible-rate bets, the odds change in real-time based on the wagers being made, plus the return percentage of the bookmaker.
- If Bets: two or more straight wagers linked by an “if clause.” Every wager must comply with its “if clause,”
- Teasers: Teasers let you combine your wagers on numerous games.
- Head-to-Head: This type of wager lets you bet on precise bettors or racers in contradiction of each other, instead of the overall outcome.
- Future Wagers: These are long-term wagers, made weeks or months before. Often made on championship tournaments when the season is about to start.
- In-Play Betting: This is available on the top sport betting sites. It allows you to place new wagers in real-time while the game is taking place.
- Puck Line, Run Line, and Goal Line Bets: bets for hockey and baseball.
- Progressive Parlays: These have somewhat greater payouts than normal Parlays. The benefit is that you get a reduced payout even if you lose your bets.
- Parlays: involves up to 12 separate wagers in NZ and have high payouts. You have to win all the wagers to payout.
Best Sports Betting Sites New Zealand
New Zealand sports gambling is more than just taking all the top sports events and providing odds at your fingertips. It’s about discovering creative customs to increase profit and enjoyment from the greatest, most thrilling events worldwide.
Enjoy American sports betting with the best odds and tips for Kiwi punters. Most top-rated companies allow bettors to bet on events on their tablet and mobile, as well as on a desktop.
Choose a sportsbook to bet on your favorite sport. There are great and fun games that NZ punters enjoy most such as football betting, golf wagering, NHL betting, basketball gambling, and baseball betting.
There are also free bets that you can get and bet on. Play at the best sports gambling Kiwi, or listed online sportsbook, and make sure you understand what betting lines are. There are also daily fantasy sports you can have fun on and the most popular internet games. Play at Draftkings sportsbook, Caesars sportsbook, MyBookie online sportsbook and Betway sports.
Best Betting Apps in New Zealand 2023
Problem Gambling in New Zealand
Sport bettor enjoy online betting and mobile betting on Lotto and occasional pokies games or even super bowl. Also, they do enjoy a day out at the races. However, gambling can become addictive and cause chaos for families, finances, friendships, and work.
You are mainly at risk if you use pokie machines, go to the casino often or gamble online. Gambling can also be harmless entertainment that Patrons get personal enjoyment and positive social effects.
The incomes from non-commercial betting provide noteworthy funding for a varied variety of community purposes. However, bookmaking also has opposing effects on most individuals, their communities, and their families.
From time to time, the occurrence and influences of problem gambling are the subjects of deluded comments. Are you having a problem gambling or know anyone who needs help with their gambling addiction? Here are some contacts that you can check out:
- Contact number – 0800 654 656
- Email – Email: email@example.com
Problem Gambling Foundation of NZ
- Contact number- 0800 664 262
Online Betting Sites FAQs
Are sports betting legal in New Zealand?
sports betting is legal In New Zealand.
Which sport is the best for betting?
- College football offers the most value to gamblers across all bet types, followed by the NFL.
- Baseball offers the lowest potential value across all betting types.
- College basketball offers bettors significantly higher potential ROI than NBA betting.
How much money do professional sports bettors make?
You can become a profitable player with hard work and experience. In fact, some pros still make six or even seven-figure annual incomes with the game. However, the majority of pros these days earn between $40,000 and $100,000 each year.
What is the best online gambling site for sports?
- Fan Duel
- William Hill
Can I use bet365 in New Zealand?
Which gambling sites accept sports bets from New Zealand? In addition to William Hill, TAB, Ladbrokes, Betway, and also Bet365 all accept New Zealand punters.
Which sport is the most profitable?
The most profitable sports leagues will surprise you.
- The NFL: $13 billion.
- Major League Baseball: $10 billion.
- The NBA: $7.4 billion.
- Indian Premier League: $6.3 billion.
- English Premier League: $5.3 billion.
- NHL: $4.43 billion.
- AFL: $2.5 billion.
- La Liga: $2.2 billion.
More NZ Sports Betting Guides