Singapore vs Netherlands International ICC T20 World Cup Qualifier
Singapore and Netherlands will be facing each other for their third consecutive win of the ICC T20 World Cup Qualifier tournament. This will be one of the matches not to miss out on. The game will take place on the 22nd of October 2019 at the ICC Academy in Dubai. Kick-off time is 3:40 PM.
Singapore Vs Netherlands Toss Prediction
the team that is batting first has to be the team that has won more games than the team that is batting second. So, the team that will win the toss is more likely to choose to bat first.
Pitch and Conditions
There will be no rain come match day but plenty of sunshine has been forecast for Tuesday. It is predicted to be a hot day with the temperature expected to be 32-33 degrees Celsius. The arena at the ICC Academy in Dubai is a good one for batting in this tournament.
Probable Gaming Xi of Netherlands
Max O’Dowd, Tobias Visee, Ben Cooper, Roelof van der Merwe, Ryan ten Doeschate, Brandon Glover, Fred Klaassen, Scott Edwards (wk), Timm van der Gugten, Pieter Seelaar (c), Paul van Meekeren.
Probable Gaming Xi of Singapore
Rohan Rangarajan, Surendran Chandramohan, Tim David, Aritra Dutta, Janak Prakash, Sidhant Singh, Navin Param, Manpreet Singh (wk), Amjad Mahboob (c), Vinoth Baskaran, Selladore Vijayakumar.
- Singapore at the moment has no injury worries and they are unlikely to make any changes on their line-up.
- Navin Param was sent to bat in the previous match against Bermuda.
- He played a game knock and is he likely to bat at number six again. Singapore will also continue to open their batting with Surendran Chandramohan and Rohan Rangarajan.
- Singapore has played eight T20 internationals this year and have won six and lost two.
- The Netherlands will go into this game with a clean bill of health.
- After they have secured comfortable wins in their first two games, the Dutch will probably not tweak their winning combination for this game.
- Max O’Dowd and Tobias Visee will continue as openers and Ben Cooper will bat at number three.
- Netherlands won seven, lost ten games and tied one out of the 18 T20 internationals they played this year.
Probable Winning Team
Singapore and Netherlands both performed well so far and are coming on the back of two consecutive wins. however, the Dutch have more excellence in both bowling and batting departments.