Lamar Jackson had a great Monday Night Football debut. Jackson is the Ravens’ 2nd-year quarterback and NFL league MVP front-runner was the first quarterback in National Football League history of throwing for at least 3,000 passing yards and also to rush for 1,500 yards in his first two NFL seasons. Lamar who set the record straight during the first half of Monday night’s match against the Rams, finished all nine of his passes tries during the game’s first 30 minutes which include two recording strikes to Marquise “Hollywood” Brown and another one to Willie Snead. Jackson threw an additional two more touchdowns during the second half before watching the most of the fourth quarter from the side-line. The Ravens, who are 9-2 through 11 matches, routed the NFC champion Rams, 45-6.
Lamar Jackson Playoffs
The last player chosen in the first round of the 2018 draft, Jackson, a Heisman Trophy victor during his time at Louisville, is 14-3 as the Ravens’ starting quarterback. However, despite going 6-1 as a starter during his rookie campaign, Jackson got criticized for his lack of success through the air. Jackson erased any doubts about his skill as a passer in this season, as he went into Monday night’s match with a 106.3 quarterback rating. Lamar accomplished 67 percent of his passes in this season while hurling 24 touchdowns against only five interceptions. Lamar Jackson continues to be the NFL’s most fatal running quarterback. He has also won millions of new admirers this season while also help further revolutionize the quarterback post.
- Aston Villa vs Newcastle Betting Preview & Predictions November 25, 2019
- William Hill Banks on Punters in Purchase of Cosmopolitan Sportsbooks from CG Technology November 21, 2019
- Florida Senator Files the Trio of Sports Betting Bills November 20, 2019
- Browns to take first steps without Myles Garrett November 19, 2019
- Lamar Jackson Improves Betting Odds to Win the NFL MVP Award November 18, 2019