NFL Thanksgiving Day Game Gambling Guide is now at your service. It is the beginning of Week 13 and it is full of NFL odds, prop bets, lines, spreads, picks, game-by-game predictions and the best-bet selections to guide you into making the best NFL sports bets for Thanksgiving Day. Three matches are kicking off this week. Punters are going to be spoiled with plenty of sides of football action for sports gambling enjoyment to go along with the holiday mood.
Check out what you can bet on today:
Chicago Bears (5-6) at Detroit Lions (3-7-1)
- When: 12:30 p.m. ET
The bottom of the NFC North is meeting to kick off the Week 13 action. The Lions, known as the home underdog, have a lot of backups in their lineup, while also the Bears are still continuing to search for more ways to solve their offensive woes.
Buffalo Bills (8-3) at Dallas Cowboys (6-5)
- When: 4:30 p.m. ET
The Cowboys, are barely hanging onto the NFC East lead, they just had a painful loss at the hands of the Patriots. Also, while the surprising Bills are still trying to find ways to win and to push toward a playoff spot.
New Orleans Saints (9-2) at Atlanta Falcons (3-8)
- When: 8:20 p.m. ET
The Falcons went to shock the Saints, who are the heavy favorite in this game. Will the lightning strike twice for Atlanta when they go head to head against the NFC South-leading Saints? With all that is provided, punters can go ahead and find the best online sports betting site that suits them best and start placing bets right away. All the best and Happy Thanksgiving all!
- NFL – Bills Vs Cowboys Previews and Predictions November 27, 2019
- Ravens’ Lamar Jackson Sets Record During Football Debut November 26, 2019
- Aston Villa vs Newcastle Betting Preview & Predictions November 25, 2019
- William Hill Banks on Punters in Purchase of Cosmopolitan Sportsbooks from CG Technology November 21, 2019
- Florida Senator Files the Trio of Sports Betting Bills November 20, 2019