DraftKings Signs Gambling Marketing Deal with The Madison Square Garden
Sports gambling and daily fantasy sports operative DraftKings extended its partnership with The Madison Square Garden. This is to become the Official and Exclusive Sports Gambling and Daily Fantasy Sports Partner of the Rangers and New York Knicks as well as of Madison Square Garden. The prolonged marketing partnership will continue to provide DraftKings with brand incorporation across MSG’s assets. This includes the firm’s digital platforms as well as in-game promos and out-of-home signage. News on DraftKings’ partnership with MSG came as the betting operative prepares to list on the New York Stock Exchange via an opposite merger with openly traded shell firm Diamond Eagle. Also, to finalize the acquisition of sports gambling technology provider SBTech in a $3.3 billion contract that will go on to create a US-based vertically combined sports staking and online betting company.
Benefits from the Prolonged Partnership with MSG
As part of their marketing deal with MSG, DraftKings will be gaining noteworthy exposure at Madison Square Garden for all of its Knicks and Rangers gambling games. Moreover, the partnership provides the sports gambling and DFS operative with exposure via promotions for daily fantasy games during Westchester Knicks games at the Westchester County Centre.
The marketing deal includes:
- Digital and stationary signage through Madison Square Garden.
- Branding on the penalty box and visiting squad bench for Rangers sports.
- The acquaintance on GardenVision, the arena’s center-hung multi-media show.
- Branding on the apron of the court for Knicks sports.
In addition, DraftKings will set up activation areas at an extensive range of Knicks and Rangers admirer events during the year. These activation zones can boost DraftKings’ online sign-ups in New York, should mobile gambling become lawful in that state. Franchises from the states where mobile gambling is lawful have incorporated activation areas at admirer events, providing gamblers with the chance to sign up with nearby licensed sports betting operatives.
The Marketing Partnership
Executive Vice President for marketing partnerships at MSG, Ron Skotarczak, said that both companies and the sports gambling operator are “dedicated to safeguarding that customers have the best possible experience” and they look forward to “ongoing to work closely with DraftKings on their programs and promos that benefit the businesses in significant and quantifiable ways.”
Ezra Kucharz, DraftKings Chief Business Officer added that they are happy to be “named the authorized sports gaming partner and continue as the daily fantasy partner of The World’s Most Well-known Arena and for two of the iconic franchises in all of sports that play there.”
- Darren Collison To Consider NBA Return January 3, 2020
- 2019-20 Premier League – Liverpool vs Sheffield Utd Preview & Prediction January 2, 2020
- Watford vs Wolverhampton Tips, Odds and Predictions December 31, 2019
- Brighton Vs Chelsea Betting Tips, Preview and Predictions December 30, 2019
- Australia vs New Zealand – 2nd Test Match Preview & Prediction December 24, 2019